Roof Exhaust or Supply: HOODED Model 1900 B
Model 1900 Belt drive axial roof ventilators are specially designed for use as an inexpensive exhaust or fresh air supply unit for industrial or commercial systems where low to medium static pressures are encountered.
- Standard construction. May be used for exhaust or supply. Special units can be manufactured for exhaust and supply.
- Heavy industrial construction steel base with aluminum hood. 1900 Series roof exhausters incorporate standard fans. Steel base is coated with cold galvanizing compound as standard.
- Quiet operation.
- Birdscreen included.
- Self aligning pillow block bearings with locking collars.
- Industrial quality motors – 1900 roof exhauster units are completely assembled and tested at factory before shipping.
- Steel propellers standard. Cast aluminum propellers available.
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS:
- Filters (consult regarding filter type and dimensional changes)
- Variable pitch pulleys
- Coatings – Epoxy, Eisenheiss, and Hot Dip Galvanized available
- Disconnect Switch
- Roof Curbs – With or without back draft dampers for flat, sloping, or apex roofs
- Dampers – Gravity, counterbalanced, and motor operated